1. Anyone is entitled to enter the competition, except employees and the families of employees of the competition patrons.
2. There is no charge to enter the competition and no purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
3. The Patrons reserves the right to amend these competition Terms and Submission Guidelines from time to time, at their reasonable discretion.
4. Entries made in a manner that deviates from the conditions of entry will be disqualified from consideration.
5. The competition is void in countries where it is prohibited or restricted by law.
6. The competition organizers take no responsibility for unsolicited entries sent to their premises. They will not be accepted and cannot be returned. Entries should only be brought to the museum premises if specifically requested to do so by the competition organizers.
7. Entries must be the original creation of the entrants.
8. Entrants who submit ideas or work to this competition, give the City Council & Partners permission for the sole use of their work for a period of 18 months. At the conclusion of this period any material which is a) still being used or b) planned to be used in campaigns run by any of the partners will be subject to remuneration fitting the entry.
9. By entering the competition, all entrants agree to release the patrons and their employees from all liability and claims relating to participation in the competition.
10. The patrons reserve the right, at their sole discretion to cancel, suspend or alter the rules and parameters of the competition. The patrons also reserve the right to substitute a prize or prizes in the event that any prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
11. Any Participant who does not comply with these Competition Terms and the Guidelines, tampers with the entry process, the Competition or the Site or acts in an uncooperative, disruptive, abusive, or threatening manner, may be disqualified from the Competition, at the discretion of the Competition Patrons.
12. Any fees or charges incurred will be the sole responsibility of the entrant.
13. Entrants or competition winners under the age of eighteen (18) must have the permission of their parents and/or legal guardians to both enter and/or accept any prizes.
14. Entries must be received before 5pm on 25th of February 2013. Late submissions will not be considered.
15. Winners are solely responsible for any applicable taxes and any other costs, expenses and fees connected with the prize.
16. Entrants may be invited to a press event in the Little Museum of Dublin, to announce the winners of the categories. Entrants will be notified in advance and may be photographed and/or interviewed by the press at such an event.
17. The Patrons reserve the right to amend, suspend or terminate the Competition for any reason, at any time and without any liability.